ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE CONFIRMATION FROM STAFF MEMBER VIA EMAIL OR PHONE.
- It is strictly prohibited to touch or handle any items unless it is done by with the supervision of a staff member and with conservation gloves.
- A minimum distance of at least 1-2 feet should be observed.
- A foot cover may be required to mitigate access humidity and dirt inside the galleries.
- Backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the viewing galleries. A staff member will provide a safe area for your belongings.
Things we require for Museum Viewing:
- Gloves must be worn upon entering the museum
- Respect and caution around the dresses
- Be on time for Viewing
The exhibition and conservation spaces at Parodi Costume Collection are the ideal environment for textiles, with a constant temperature range of 68°F to 75°F, a constant humidity level between 40% and 60%, and no exposure to sunlight. The tropical weather patterns in south Florida represent an important risk to proper conservation of textiles. Because extreme humidity can cause permanent damage to garments, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any guided tour, and/or to limit access to the indoor facilities during any visit.